This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
I like to pretend I'm cool but really I'm just a huge loser with no life B)
Hello! I'm shade yo I like alot of things and I love talking to people so don't be afraid to say hello and stuff! I have some really awesome friends on the right of my page who you should also check out cause they have some pretty rad art and they are amazing ;o; I like to play games thats probably what I spend 40% of my time doing the other 60% is drawing and like I dont even know what
I'm currently really into FNAF and Homestuck along with Gravity falls as you probably notice on my page aha
Feel free to add me on steam!!! pls tell me who you are tho. Ill only give my skype if were close friends sorry!
Hey you, ye you the one reading this right now hh Your awesome and really great and don't even try to deny it because no matter what you or anyone else thinks or says your wonderful and don't give up on anything because great things are ahead I promise!! ___________________________________
Favourite artists/animators (in no order)-
~Some hella rad people B) -
Ilu guys Without them I don't know what I would do honestly